Premier Equine Bi-Polar Magni-Teque Boot Wraps
- Product Brand:
- Premier Equine
Premier Equine Bi-Polar Magni-Teque Boot Wraps inc. Liners
A revolutionary product designed to provide numerous health benefits for your horse's legs. Made with breathable neoprene and secure Velcro straps, these wraps feature magnets strategically placed on soft cotton liners to aid the body's natural processes and promote well-being. Endorsed by experts and trainers worldwide, the Premier Equine magnetic boot wraps have been successful in various equine disciplines. Experience the benefits of improved circulation, reduced muscle tension, faster recovery from fatigue, and enhanced tissue oxygen supply with these magnetic boot wraps. Suitable for both front and hind legs.
Premier Equine Bi-Polar Magni-Teque Boot Wraps Features:
- Outer boot constructed from Air Tech ventilated neoprene
- Comes with soft cotton liners with bi-polar magnets sewn into key areas.
- 16 magnets situated around the lower leg and fetlock joint
- Targets tendon, shin, cannon, fetlock & ligaments
- Each magnet is a 600 Gauss high energy flexible ferrite magnet with 50mm plume field zone.
- Liners Velcro easily
- Applies a constant, even pressure.
- Can help to provide circulation & overall wellbeing benefits.
- Use half an hour to one hour per day for the first week.
- Gradually build up to four hours a day for optimum wear time.
- Cannot be used whilst the horse is exercising.
- Horse must be at rest with a regular heart rate.
- Sold in pairs
- Can be used on both front and hind legs.
- Packaged inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag.
- Outer Boot: machine washable at 300ºC using non-bio liquid – dry naturally.
- Liners: hand washed only in cool water using mild soap/non-bio liquid – dry naturally.
- WARNING do NOT use on the following:
- Open wounds
- During pregnancy (ladies)
- Mares in foal
- Near pacemakers
You may return new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange. Items retuned to us must be in their original packaging with the labels attached.
If you need to return an item, simply email us at email@example.com, we will then create you a FREE FedEx return label (this is emailed to you directly from FedEx). Once received back into our warehouse we will process your exchange/refund.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the Country you are based in. Shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.