Acavallo Shaped Gel Pad
Made using therapeutic gel, Acavallo have designed this thick yet light weight gel pad. With anti-slip surfaces and shock absorbing qualities, this pad is perfect for using straight on to your horses back or partnered with a numnah. A thinner section down the centre of the pad gives the gel the opportunity to mould to your saddle for an improved fit. If being used with a smaller saddle or for a discreet appearance, the gel is suitable for cutting.
Shaped Gel Pad Features:
- Made using therapeutic gel
- Anti-slip surfaces
- Thick profile
- Able to absorb shock
- Non-toxic and hypoallergenic
- Thinner centre to allow the pad to sit up in the gullet
- Can be cut to size
- One size
- Suitable for machine washing at 30° or by hand
Please Note this item can take up to 10 working days to arrive with you.
- Weight:2 lb
- Product_Type:Gel Pads
I first started using this pad when riding in Iceland. I have Icelandic horses. I love this products and have recommended to many people and they love it too. It stops the saddle from moving and gives support and ventilation to the horses back. Very easy to clean. Its a Win, win, win.
Love the pad! Very nice! Horse loves it too!
Best Gel Pad I Have Ever Used
I was a little skeptical at first trying this pad but I really love it for two main reasons.
1. It is really lightweight. You can pull it up into gullet of the saddle a little bit so it doesn’t pull down over the withers. Many other gel pads I have used are heavy and pull down over the withers.
2. It provides great ventilation and pressure dispersion. No matter what saddle I have used or how well it fits I always have some degree of uneven sweat marks. Using this pad the first time my horse’s back evenly sweaty.
I am a dressage rider and here is the setup with my pads.
I put this gel pad directly on my horse’s back followed by the saddle pad. Then I have a sheepskin pad on top. I highly recommend this pad.