Equilibrium Net Relief Riding Mask
Outstanding protection from flies, biting insects and the suns rays with a full fly mask that covers your horses face, eyes and ears. The Equilibrium Net Relief riding fly mask is designed primarily for protection from biting irritations that can interfere with an enjoyable hack out. The mesh of the mask prevents insects getting close whilst giving plenty of clearance to your horses eyes and eyelashes that might otherwise cause discomfort.
Two types of mesh are used in the construction of the mask, a softer material going over your horses ears and the rest is made from a firmer PVC. Both materials have superb UV protection, giving up to 65% coverage to your horses delicate features.
Its an ideal solution for any horse that’s sensitive to light, flies and midges and prone to shaking their head when riding. Also the mask is approved by British Showjumping and British Dressage for use in competition. Available in Black.
Net Relief Riding Mask Features:
- Barrier to flies and other biting insects
- Protects horses face, eyes and ears from flies and strong sunlight
- 65% UV protection for your horse
- Comfort fit with superb clearance over eyes and eyelashes
- Ideal for wear whilst riding or when in the paddock
- Approved by British Showjumping and British Dressage for use in competition
- Weight:1 lb