Hy Equestrian Thelwell Ponies Penelope and Kipper
Meet the mischievous duo from Hy Equestrian Thelwell Ponies Penelope and Kipper. They are well known for being the naughtiest pair in the village. Kipper’s gorgeously soft coat is perfect for children to brush, look after, and cuddle with. Although is often found covered in mud due to his curious and adventurous nature, Penelope can use some help cleaning Kipper up. He has a traditionally wild Thelwell mane and tail that adds an authentic touch to his overall appearance and that children can brush and plait to their liking.
Kipper can stand up by himself, making it easier for Penelope to tack him up and take him out for rides. They both love to explore their surroundings, whether it be during a sunny hack or racing round at pony club, creating all kinds of chaos while having fun. These ponies are a great combination of fun and play that children can enjoy take a look at the collection here.
Thelwell Pony Toy Features:
- Genuine characters from the original Thelwell cartoons
- Soft enough to use as a cuddly toy
- Stand up by themselves
- Mane and tail can be brushed and plaited
- Comes with a removable saddle, bridle and rider
- Exclusive Hy Equestrian x Crafty Ponies x Thelwell collaboration
- 26-page activity book inspired by Norman Thelwell’s cartoons
- Weight:2 lb