PS of Sweden Flying Change Leather Bridle
Made of ECO friendly and robust English leather, the PS of Sweden Flying Change leather bridle is one of the most anatomically designed dressage bridles available. Every design feature of the bridle has been optimized for comfort, reducing pressure on the horse and for superb usability.
A slim designed nose band provides freedom around the cheek bones and features a padded plate under the chin and is simply fastened with a pullback. Working in harmony, the neck piece reduces pressure behind the ears and to of the neck of the horse and is extra padded providing more space for the ears to move naturally.
Innovative designed cheek pieces are flat with PS of Sweden’s patent pending ‘Cradles’ that allows for the bit to comfortably suspend in the mouth and further relieves pressure on the poll. The bridle is beautifully finished off with the unite “Click-It” design which allows for you to swap the brow band if required in a couple of seconds, even when the horse is wearing the bridle. Available in your color choice of brown or black in Full in size.
Flying Change Leather Bridle Features:
- Anatomically designed for outstanding comfort for your horse
- Slim nose band design for freedom around the cheekbone and nerve endings
- Neck piece design reduces pressure around the ears and top of the neck
- Extra padding allows for more space for the ears to move naturally
- Flat patent pending ‘Cradles’ allowing the bit to suspend in the mouth
- Click-It brow band with blue PS of Sweden buttons
- Size – Full
- Weight:2 lb