Acavallo Shaped Gel Pad
- Product Brand:
Acavallo Shaped Gel Pad
Made using therapeutic gel, Acavallo have designed this thick yet light weight gel pad. With anti-slip surfaces and shock absorbing qualities, this pad is perfect for using straight on to your horses back or partnered with a numnah. A thinner section down the centre of the pad gives the gel the opportunity to mould to your saddle for an improved fit. If being used with a smaller saddle or for a discreet appearance, the gel is suitable for cutting.
Shaped Gel Pad Features:
- Made using therapeutic gel
- Anti-slip surfaces
- Thick profile
- Able to absorb shock
- Non-toxic and hypoallergenic
- Thinner centre to allow the pad to sit up in the gullet
- Can be cut to size
- One size
- Suitable for machine washing at 30° or by hand
Please Note this item can take up to 10 working days to arrive with you.
I first started using this pad when riding in Iceland. I have Icelandic horses. I love this products and have recommended to many people and they love it too. It stops the saddle from moving and gives support and ventilation to the horses back. Very easy to clean. Its a Win, win, win.
Love the pad! Very nice! Horse loves it too!
I was a little skeptical at first trying this pad but I really love it for two main reasons.
1. It is really lightweight. You can pull it up into gullet of the saddle a little bit so it doesn't pull down over the withers. Many other gel pads I have used are heavy and pull down over the withers.
2. It provides great ventilation and pressure dispersion. No matter what saddle I have used or how well it fits I always have some degree of uneven sweat marks. Using this pad the first time my horse's back evenly sweaty.
I am a dressage rider and here is the setup with my pads.
I put this gel pad directly on my horse's back followed by the saddle pad. Then I have a sheepskin pad on top. I highly recommend this pad.
You may return new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange. Items retuned to us must be in their original packaging with the labels attached.
If you need to return an item, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will then create you a FREE FedEx return label (this is emailed to you directly from FedEx). Once received back into our warehouse we will process your exchange/refund.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the Country you are based in. Shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.